Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.797 MKD / XCD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 78% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 71,236 ден (EC$3,598) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)