Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04492 MKD / IQD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 70% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 62,806 ден (1,398,134 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (41 minutes ago)