Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01733 MKD / COP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 36% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,592 ден (COL$3,208,160) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)