Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01707 MKD / COP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 35% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,452 ден (COL$3,014,651) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)