Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.258 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 68,450 ден (€1,117) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $762 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)