Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.791 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 92% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 80,612 ден (€1,305) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)