Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 MKD / VEF *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 31,075 ден (Bs 71,175,526) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)