Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18049 MKD / VES *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 82% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 72,610 ден (402,286 Bs.S.) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)