Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 MKD / VEF *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,360 ден (Bs 63,581,775) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨270 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)