Cost of living in Bansko, Bulgaria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.314 MKD / BGN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,658 ден (1,266 лв) in Bansko to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (28 minutes ago)