Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.429 MKD / BAM
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,167 ден (1,278KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)