Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.834 MKD / BAM
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 48,668 ден (1,438KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)