Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.279 MKD / BAM
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,830 ден (1,593KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)