Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09385 MKD / XAF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 72% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 61,884 ден (659,397 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)