Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.627 MKD / THB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 65% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 64,522 ден (39,665 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)