Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.132 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 31,549 ден (3,114TL) in Bandirma.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (41 minutes ago)