Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.451 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 32,718 ден (3,462TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Salvador costs R$ 9 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)