Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00370 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 39,586 ден (Rp 10,700,360) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)