Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.151 MKD / MDL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 10% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 33,123 ден (10,513 Leu) in Bălţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)