Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.560 MKD / AUD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 165% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 100,848 ден (AU$2,549) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)