Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.461 MKD / AUD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 180% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 106,346 ден (AU$2,695) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)