Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 38.797 MKD / AUD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 173% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 103,871 ден (AU$2,677) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (about 1 hour ago)