Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00353 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 39% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,967 ден (Rp 14,995,282) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 3 hours ago)