Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00368 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 46% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,346 ден (Rp 15,037,317) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)