Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.257 MKD / RON
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,243 ден (3,187 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (37 minutes ago)