Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04499 MKD / IQD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 86% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 74,320 ден (1,651,857 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)