Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.026 MKD / PHP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,848 ден (Php37,863) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)