Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.025 MKD / PHP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,297 ден (Php43,218) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)