Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.633 MKD / THB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,500 ден (29,095 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)