Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.564 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 71% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 63,370 ден (€1,029) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)