Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.130 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 85,916 ден ($1,617) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)