Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14291 MKD / KZT
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 17% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,987 ден (335,779 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)