Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14680 MKD / KZT
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 20% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,221 ден (294,428 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)