Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,720 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.514 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 101% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 78,426 ден (€1,275) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)