Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.928 MKD / EGP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 21,159 ден (E£ 7,226) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)