Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00896 MKD / PYG
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 41% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 56,259 ден (6,278,330 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)