Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14210 MKD / KZT
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,291 ден (276,507 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (41 minutes ago)