Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14469 MKD / KZT
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,879 ден (275,610 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)