Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.778 MKD / ILS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 144% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 90,295 ден (6,110 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)