Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.302 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 183% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 98,983 ден ($1,857) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 3 hours ago)