Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48042 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,517 ден (¥96,824) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)