Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00128 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 35,549 ден (﷼ 27,711,290) in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)