Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.424 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 54,039 ден (R$ 3,746) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)