Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14205 MKD / KZT
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,878 ден (287,775 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)