Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.199 MKD / JOD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 103% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 77,244 ден (Dinar 1,041) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)