Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.511 MKD / JOD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 106% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 72,059 ден (Dinar 954) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)