Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.328 MKD / WST
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 49% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,826 ден (2,500 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (33 minutes ago)