Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.552 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 138% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 85,725 ден (€1,393) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)