Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.982 MKD / PHP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,835 ден (Php50,737) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)