Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 MKD / PHP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,740 ден (Php40,959) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)