Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01627 MKD / MGA
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 22% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,042 ден (3,075,697 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)