Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01630 MKD / MGA
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 21% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,891 ден (2,753,916 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)