Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01521 MKD / MGA
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 14% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,885 ден (2,621,426 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (about 2 hours ago)