Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.462 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,135 ден (4,136TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)