Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.683 MKD / CNY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 11% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,255 ден (5,630元) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)