Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.093 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,065 ден (3,871TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)