Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.091 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,462 ден (R$ 3,297) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)