Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.011 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,528 ден (R$ 3,107) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.18 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)