Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00113 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 29,911 ден (﷼ 26,554,524) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)