Cost of living in Amol, Iran vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00128 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 30,755 ден (﷼ 24,019,660) in Amol.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (42 minutes ago)