Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.179 MKD / JOD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 91% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 66,752 ден (Dinar 900) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (34 minutes ago)