Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.130 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 86,243 ден ($1,623) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)