Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.163 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 81,324 ден ($1,501) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 3 hours ago)