Cost of living in Alytus, Lithuania compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.699 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alytus (Lithuania) is 48% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 53,287 ден (€864) in Alytus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)