Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 MKD / VEF *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 73% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 9,860 ден (Bs 14,806,996) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (43 minutes ago)