Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16026 MKD / KZT
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,143 ден (256,722 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)