Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44887 MKD / DZD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 35% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 56,844 ден (126,638 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)