Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 846 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45010 MKD / DZD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 39% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 48,495 ден (107,742 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (28 minutes ago)