Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10351 MKD / SYP *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 25% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 26,343 ден (254,496 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)