Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.998 MKD / EGP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 32,965 ден (E£ 10,994) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)